Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Will YOU be making History in Pei Hwa?

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail

Welcome to a new year in Pei Hwa. The teachers at Humanities Dept wish you a year filled with discovery, excitement and growth. However, how your year will turn out will depend on what you plan to do in this year. You can choose to let things happen to you or you can choose to make things happen. Your Choice.

Have you ever wondered about why we study History? If we break up the word, it says ' His Story'. And that is what it means exactly. We learn about stories that happened to certain 'famous' people in the past, events that affected and changed the world. Through real life stories that happened in the past, we learn from their successes and mistakes.


Everyone has a history, including YOU. My question to you is this: Will you be making History in Pei Hwa? 4 or 5 years down the road, how will Pei Hwa remember you?

TOP student in class/level?
Best in English/History?
Most helpful student in school?

OR

The student who played the most truant?
The student who beat up his classmates?
The student who got the most caning?

Think about it... You can let YOUR Story be continued for years to come in Pei Hwa by the deeds you do.

23 comments:

♡ Edition ♡ said...

dots :)
post more , wanna read more here!

amberine said...

wats up!!!lee may here...u can call me may 4 short...i'm in ur 1e4 history class...check out my blog at www.amberine95-myblog.blogspot.com

Naddystar said...

hey...Nadhirah Here!!!Juz Drop By 2 check out This Bloggie...= D Anywaes I Am 4rom 1E4 ...
.:Freshmens...Anywaes ...Dont 4get 2 checout my bloggie 2!!!
www.missmurder95.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

BOOOOO !!
hellos .
alicia here ...
im from 1e4 .
hahaa . here to leave comments ! (:
if you free visit me at www.imopenmindedd.blogspot.com ! (:
hahahaaa .
well , jus to say iie enjoy ur teaching in history ! (:
looking forward to having ur history class !
cyyas !

iRaArYaNi said...

hi! Ira here i'm in your 1E4 history class i love your stories post more!

Benjamin said...

alo~ keep on postin!

Fabius' blogie said...

hi,i my fabius goh from class 1E2.....nice posts...hope you will post more......visit my blog at freezestorm.blogspot.com too

Unknown said...

Hi! I am Mr_Lamer from 1E2 diz year... Guess my name lo... I am Shhawal's(1E4) friend... HOW THE HECK DO I USE HTML????????

Unknown said...

Anywayz My History Teacher ROX!

edmondoh said...

Y i the onil one for 1E6 EDmond Oh Here La HEHE This Blog make me WAn to learn more About History keep posting more TY and BYEBYe

TianNing=) said...

i am in ur 1E4 class,TianNing.. i enjoy learning in ur history class.. coz it is quite interesting =]

Un§hadôw§±DekÄrôn§ said...

This RYan from 1e6..L0l this web page rox man!! =) i am Un§hadôw§

Unknown said...

hihi mdm low i just came to post here

teoniankiat said...

hi Mdm Low i am Teo Nian Kiat from 1N1 i just post in!

xiia0boiboi said...

hi mdm low... i brandon ho from 1N1 anyway pls do not pose yr video or picture so scary can get mightmare xD... hope yr history lesson will be interesting... xD

jerrick said...

yo! im jerrick from 1e2. my primary school friends just call me jerr... check my blog 2! just press the link on my name.

nothing 2 display said...

im shawn NG n the story looks fake haha

HILLARYWONG:D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hi i am ben gan from 1n1. i want to tell u it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GigaFusion said...

hi mdm low..this is ryan from 1e6... this my new blog... THOSE HU ARE A FAN OF LINKIN PARK I GOT DE LYRICS AT my blog
www.highpain.blogspot.com
pls leave comments lolz

NINI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meibei said...

hello , i'm meibei from 1n2 .
just a passerby

dEViL kIDs said...

tis blog suck cock